Spades
My multiplayer game is spades. I spent quite a while playing it. I'm still currently playing, but I'm taking a quick break to write this entry.
I've never played this game before, so I actually had to read the instructions. I'm still picking up little things here and there. The game reminds me a lot of the card game hearts except the point of the game is to get as many spades as possible (as opposed to not getting any hearts)
For instance one game the other team got a bonus of 100 points while my team got -100 points. I was a little surprised since my team had done well in that round. Turns out that if you bet nil and actually get nil spades you get a bonus. So there is some strategy involved in the game.
I've never played this game before, so I actually had to read the instructions. I'm still picking up little things here and there. The game reminds me a lot of the card game hearts except the point of the game is to get as many spades as possible (as opposed to not getting any hearts)
For instance one game the other team got a bonus of 100 points while my team got -100 points. I was a little surprised since my team had done well in that round. Turns out that if you bet nil and actually get nil spades you get a bonus. So there is some strategy involved in the game.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home