More Spades More Kudos
The Look, The Feel...
Kudos looks... well it leaves a LOT to the imagination. I don't know if i mentioned this before, but the interface is very simple, very bland. I think there's a total of three different screens you see during the game!!
Spades looks, well what can you expect from a card game. You have your standard table with the back of everyone's cards visible, everyone's cards magically fly to the middle of the table. It's your standard card game, so it's objective is not to wow you with it's graphics, nor is it supposed to. so I guess I can't really complain. Oh yeah i think we have to mention somehting baout sounds in our report. Spades spounds involve these weird beeping/clicking sounds. Plus when the spades are broken you hear a sound. If you click something your not supposed to, i.e spades when they're not broken you'll hear a weird beep. I think they should have some background music. I think if msn teamed up with some music artists they could have the artist music playing with an ad for their cd. But then again i just turn on windows media player while i'm playing so i don't even pay attention to the sounds they're pretty pointless to me.
Kudos looks... well it leaves a LOT to the imagination. I don't know if i mentioned this before, but the interface is very simple, very bland. I think there's a total of three different screens you see during the game!!
Spades looks, well what can you expect from a card game. You have your standard table with the back of everyone's cards visible, everyone's cards magically fly to the middle of the table. It's your standard card game, so it's objective is not to wow you with it's graphics, nor is it supposed to. so I guess I can't really complain. Oh yeah i think we have to mention somehting baout sounds in our report. Spades spounds involve these weird beeping/clicking sounds. Plus when the spades are broken you hear a sound. If you click something your not supposed to, i.e spades when they're not broken you'll hear a weird beep. I think they should have some background music. I think if msn teamed up with some music artists they could have the artist music playing with an ad for their cd. But then again i just turn on windows media player while i'm playing so i don't even pay attention to the sounds they're pretty pointless to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home