ITM 720 Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2007

More on Kudos

OK so I was really dreading playing kudos again. Last time I played about 4 hours straight, and I thought, "ok, i've pretty much did all i can do." Here's why:

The point of the game -- you're a 20 year old who's a dead end loser, no education, low end job, no friends. The game plays until you are thirty and the point of the game is to see if you can turn your life around.

So basically I had a decent job where I was making some excess cash, i had a decent education and i had a few friends. so i thought the next time i played the game it would be old. But anyways when I played today I played for quie a long time. The only reason I stopped playing was because the game crashed. During that time I furthered my education some more, did more socializing and got a better job (I'm making a 6 figure salary now).

So now I think I'm over the game, I'll probably play again just to see what happened when I am 30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home