ITM 720 Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Spades and Kudos Updates

I haven't had much time to play recently, although I played tuesday night, but forgot to blog. Anyways what I wanted to mention was that in Spades i read the additional rules. The game is not hard ot pick up, i htink i said this before. I also made a mistake, i thought that picking up cards didn't count unless they were spades, but this was incorrect. Thus, I am able to bid a number of tricks and actually meet this bid. If you make a bid and go over you get additonal points, but i think they are called bag points, and you can only do this ten times or you'll get a penalty. That explaines what happened in t he first game i played.

Kudos: i forgot if i mentioned this before, but i hate how they only have a few skins for the characters. The graphics also suck. I read in some article that you can download updates, but there does not seem to be an option in my game, so the lack of character skins is definitely a negative for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home