Last Post?
I have no desire to play kudos, yet when i force myself to play it i find myself playing it for quite some time... hmmm.... I also constanlty find myself comparing it to the sims. Because both games are life-simulators (or simulations?) i guess it's not hard to see why i do this. It's just that the sims is sooooo much better. For example in the sims you can have a pet (with the pets add on) and it actually moves, you can interact with it, teach it tricks etc. Kudos also allows you to have a pet (I have a cat), but it's just a little avatar sized picture of a cat. You just have to make sure to buy it food. (I usually by 100 days worth of food so I don't have to go shopping). Anyways I hope that I made a point about how Kudos does not meet my expectations as a player. I want the sims level of interaction or better!
I have no real desire to play spades online anymore. I think it has something to do with the atmosphere. Although the chatroom is a good idea, most of my comments are ignored by other posters. I rather play the game in real life with my friends, I think it would be more fun personally.
I have no real desire to play spades online anymore. I think it has something to do with the atmosphere. Although the chatroom is a good idea, most of my comments are ignored by other posters. I rather play the game in real life with my friends, I think it would be more fun personally.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home